One Place East will be hosting a special 3 day virtual Time to Change: Time to Talk event, starting from 8pm on Wednesday 3rd February, with a live interactive podcast. The event continues on Thursday 4th February from 9.30am till 9pm and on Friday 5th February from 1pm till 3.30pm.
If you are struggling with the challenging circumstances of the lockdown why not come and join our Time to Talk Virtual Wellbeing Event.
This event is aimed at empowering and inspiring people to speak openly about their personal experiences, to provide hope & reduce stigma!
Join us by signing up to our virtual workshops which will be held on Thursday 4th February 2021 from 9:30am – 9:00pm.
- Live interactive Time to Talk podcast – 8pm till 9pm on facebook
ACTIVITIES FOR 4TH FEBRUARY
- Coffee Morning – 9:30am till 10:30am
- Mens Mental Health Peer Support Group – 11am till 12:30pm
- Art with Sally – 12:30pm till 2pm
- Mood for Food – 2pm till 3:30pm
- Coping through lockdown – 4pm till 5:30pm
- Young Person’s Peer Support Group – 11am till 12:30pm
- Quiz Night – 7:30pm till 9pm
For more information
If you would like to attend any of the sessions, please contact Yvonne on 07944 119 899 or email email@example.com
And we will end the event with a fun quiz night from 7:30pm. Please contact Jodie on 020 8925 2435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the quiz night.